[BioPython] Questions & suggestions

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Fri Mar 19 12:46:34 EST 2004

Hi,

Regarding the documentation: how about adopting two models to help keep
it up-to-date:

1) CVS the Biopython Book. In that manner, it will be easy for people to
insert fixes/updates new entries, etc. etc. See the plone book

http://plone.org/documentation

CVS on http://sourceforge.net/projects/plone-docs

2) Online comments from users, like in the Zope or MySQL manuals. that
would be helpful in identifying glaring gaps in the docs.

Thomas, I'm glad to hear you're perfoeming some missionary work as well
...;)

Oh, and thanks for the PDB header adition.

./I

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.
The Burnham Institute