[BioPython] Calculating synonymous sites

Sean.Maceachern at dpi.vic.gov.au Sean.Maceachern at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 16 21:52:26 EDT 2003

Hello, I was hoping that someone may have run across an existing method for
calculating the number of synonymous and non-synonymous sites. I am new at
programming and I imagine it would take me a long time to code all of the
possibilities etc.. so I was hoping someone might be able to offer some
help or pass me on to an existing Biopython script before I begin, it seems
like a lengthy process that someone must have done before.

Cheers

Sean MacEachern