[BioPython] Bio.PDB article in Bioinformatics

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Tue Nov 25 18:16:22 EST 2003

Hi Thomas;

> An application note describing Bio.PDB (the Biopython PDB parser and related
> code dealing with crystal structures) just appeared in Bioinformatics. For
> reference and abstract see below.

Great! Congrats on the publication and thanks for doing this -- it's
always great to get Biopython mentioned more in the literature. I
added a link to it from the Biopython documentation page for
permanent reference and all the fame and glory that entails.

Now-if-I-could-only-put-that-paper-in-my-thesis-ly yr's,
Brad