[BioPython] Urgent message from Mr Buba Gana

Mr Buba Gana mr_buba88gana at post.cz
Tue Nov 25 13:07:51 EST 2003

MR BUBA GANA
BRANCH MANAGER,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

ATTN:Dear

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, though I don't know you neither have I seen you before but my confidence was reposed on you when the Chief Executive of Lagos Chamber
of Commerce and Industry handed me your contact for a confidential business interest.

I am a UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA), Branch Manager, located at Victoria Island , Lagos, Republic Of Nigeria also currently with the bank up to date. The intended business is thus; We had a customer, a foriegner from your country, resident in Nigeria. He runs and maintained a Corporate Account in my branchand had the sum of US$27,623.400(TWENTY SEVEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE THOUSAND, FOUR HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLAR ONLY NO CENTS) as his lastbalance before he died as a result of auto crash.

The customer died two years ago and uptil today non of his relative has come to claim his money from the UBA hence the deceased Customer, MR. G.OSBORN died along with whom he filled in the bank's form as his NEXT OF KIN while opening his account with us. Having noticed this, I in collabration with two other top officials of the bank covered up the account all this while. Now we want you as our foreign partner since you are from the same country with the deceased customer to be fronted as his Next Of Kin and forward an APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM FOR INHERITANCE of theabove amount.
We will use our position to delete and insert your name as the beneficiary of the NEXT OF KIN to his file in the bank for a smooth claims into youraccount for our
disbursements.

Your response is only what we are waiting for to commence the action as we have animously agreed to give you 25% of the total sum at the end of this transaction into your possession while 70% would be for I and my colleagues and the remaining 5% would be for any form of expenses that may be incurred during the course of this transaction in the both side. Your indication of interest and your urgent reply is being awaited.

Please reply me through my private email address:(mr_buba88gana at yahoo.com)

Best regards,

MR BUBA GANA.