[BioPython] New biopython.org website

Leighton Pritchard lep at aber.ac.uk
Tue May 13 21:31:31 EDT 2003

At 22:47 11/05/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sun, 11 May 2003, Brad Chapman wrote:
> > > Very lean and simple site (which I like), easy to navigate in. I
> think it
> > > looks very good. Everything seems to work just fine too. The only
> thing that
> > > is still missing is a logo :-).

Ditto.

> > Didn't Iddo make one some time ago?
> >
> > Yup, he made one and I actually still have it but last I remember he
> > was not a big fan of it and actually threatened bodily harm if I
> > used it :-).
>I did _not_ threated serious bodily harm. I promised a clean shot to the
>back of the head :)
>I won't stop anybody from putting the logo up. It may actually facilitate
>someone designing a better one...

While I'm not graphic designer, I've had a go at a logo. It's my way of
attempting a contribution while I'm still a pretty low grade programmer ;)

http://users.aber.ac.uk/lep/biologo

Hope you like it...

Dr Leighton Pritchard AMRSC
T44, Cledwyn Building, Institute of Biological Sciences
University of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK, SY23 3DD
lep at aber.ac.uk                  (01970) 622353
PGP key 47B4A485: http://www.keyserver.net http://pgp.mit.edu/