[BioPython] New logo try-out

pan at uchicago.edu pan at uchicago.edu
Sat Jun 14 18:09:58 EDT 2003

IMHO, a logo doesn't have to contain ALL the elements that it
represents, otherwise the logo might become too complicated and
the image will be less powerful and less impressive. It's just
like to highlight something you feel important --- if you
highlight ALL elements, then the 'highlight' loses it's meaning.

The logo Thomas submitted is already complicated enough. IMHO,
any effort to make it even more complicated might lose the
impact the image provides.

Well, just my two cents.

pan