[BioPython] Animated logo

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Wed Jun 4 13:02:44 EDT 2003

For the final logo, we'll need versions suitable for:
- web page
- powerpoint presentations
- icon for web links (e.g. click here for biopython, biopython-powered)

Others?

The web page and powerpoint one might be the same image.  The small
icon could be the same image if it scales well, but it might have to be
cleaned up by hand.

Jeff