[BioPython] Animated logo

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Wed Jun 4 22:06:51 EDT 2003

> Nice work!

Thanks, but let me point out again that this is entirely the work of Henrik
Vestergaard (graphics designer, Arhus, Denmark).

> One thing: I believe nowadays a logo is meant to be put on a webpage.
> An animiated one in either avi or mpeg format doesn't serve that purpose.
> So, IMHO, it might be better to have it in the animated gif format, so
> people can see it right on a webpage.

Yes, I agree. But the logo is still a proposal, other people
have also made some nice logos. We'll settle the fine details
(icon sized logos, choice of font, animated gif,...) etc. when we know that
this logo is selected :-)

Regards,

-Thomas