[BioPython] GenBank.FeatureParser and multiple accessionnumbers

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:37:05 -0700

I agree.  Perhaps the first accession number should be seq.id, and
*all* the accessions (including the first one) should be an annotation
like seq.annotations["accessions"].  They certainly should be
accessible.

How does bioperl handle this?

Jeff