[BioPython] Promotional Ads

David A. Jewell djewell@Dartmouth.EDU
22 Oct 2002 11:31:24 EDT

Dr. Singh sentiments are my own and I would very much appreciate
efforts in securing the Bio-python server from what appears
to be frequent hacks.

Thank you,
David Jewell
Research Computing
Dartmouth College

--- Ravinder Singh wrote:
Dear Biopython community,
I hope most of us agree that in today's world there is no dearth of
getting unsolicited ads or e-mails. When I joined the biopython's
mailing list, I didn't anticipate that my subscribing to this will open
yet another door to receive junk mail; I'm referring to for example
those advertising Shoe soles etc. from China.  Of course, I enjoy being
part of the biopython community, but I'd appreciate if I could be saved
from unnecessary advertising..
Many thanks if you are able to do something about it.
Ravinder
--- end of quote ---