[BioPython] PDB parser

Catherine Letondal letondal@pasteur.fr
Sat, 04 May 2002 11:48:57 +0200

Hi,

Many thanks for all the answers! I haven't tried all the parsers, but
the ones I have tried are very useful and work fine.
My question is: how is it planned to integrate this work in Bio.PDB?
The next question is: is there a Structure class planned for BioPython?
Is the Bio.PDB module going to have a Bio.PDB.parse_file() as the Clustalw
module (or a default parser with an optional consumer or a scanner to be used
by a user-defined parser, etc... according to the consumer/parser model)
but all this creating a Structure - or StrutureRecord - instance ?

Thanks!

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center