[BioPython] Re: [Biopython-dev] EuroPython: call for speaker

Iddo Friedberg idoerg@cc.huji.ac.il
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:23:28 +0300 (GMT+0300)

Hi Nicolas, Brad and all!

Synopsis: looking for a European biopython person to present the project
at the EuroPython conference http://www.europython.org/

So sorry, but I won't be able to make it. I'm running a tight schedule
here trying to finish my PhD, so conferences are pretty much out for me
right now (including BOSC, boo-hoo!). I crossposted this to the regular
biopython list, which has a wider audience. C'mon folks, Belgium is lovely
in June (or any other time of the year, for that matter).

Iddo