[BioPython] Another Biopython Course

Jeffrey Chang jchang@smi.stanford.edu
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 02:08:27 -0700

Thanks very much!  I'm very impressed with the quality of the
information available on both yours and Catherine's websites.  I
believe they will be valuable for people learning to use Biopython.  I
have added links to them on the biopython documentation page at:
http://www.biopython.org/wiki/html/BioPython/BiopythonCode.html

Jeff