[BioPython] Biopython available for Macintosh

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:57:46 -0700

That's great news!  Yair, do you want to be more closely involved in
the build process?  It would be nice to have a Mac build available
for future releases as well.  It's something that people have wanted
in the past.

Jeff