[BioPython] Re: BOSC 2001 [Bioinformatics Open Source Conference]

Andrew Dalke dalke@acm.org
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 01:37:20 -0700

Sorry all.  I managed to trash my hard drive and I'm catching
up on the last few days of email traffic.  Managed to recover
most of my home directory.  One of the bonuses of working on
free software is that the source code is distributed, so
even if it was fully wiped I would only have lost a little
bit of work.

Who needs backups?

Jeff:
>I haven't seen any traffic on the list about this, so I'm going to go
>ahead and nominate Andrew to represent biopython on this organizing
>committee.

Hmm, you seems to have missed Brad's nomination of you.
I think I should nominate Brad to make the triangle complete.

But Jeff and I already talked about this on the phone and I
would like to do this.

>Anyone agree, disagree, want to nominate someone else, etc?

Can I demand a recount?  (Sorry, had to say it :)

                    Andrew