[BioPython] Working on Fnorb WAS:Bioperl-guts: revised idl

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 03:28:46 +0000 (GMT)

> As I warned Ewan, there's nothing in the CVS tree currently to support the
> IDL.  There are ideas lurking in the mailing list archives, though.

As there is nothing to support the IDL I would concentrate on clients
to the IDL not servers. That means you will need some servers to test
against. I will try to write some asap. (perhaps starting in C!)