[BioPython] wiki installed

Jeffrey Chang jchang@SMI.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:03:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for doing this!  We've pretty much decided on using wiki.  The
debate was on whether we are going to use Zope or not, and if we are, we
will probably use the zope implementation of wiki, since it would
integrate better with the rest of the site.

We should go ahead and start using this.  If we do move over to Zope,
we'll port our stuff over.

Jeff