[Biopython-dev] Email addresses vs GitHub profile in CONTRIB file?

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:52:48 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

As GitHub is now the home of Biopython, I think (only) GitHub profile links
are appropriate. In addition to the ability to hide email addresses, it
also partially solves the "link rot" problems from old email addresses - I
imagine GitHub profiles have a lower turnover rate than emails.

Cheers,

Lenna