[Biopython-dev] Code quality with Quantified code

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:17:01 UTC 2015

Interesting for me, but probably only a few of us on the biopython-dev
would be interested?

Can you turn on GitHub pull request tests though? That way in addition
to seeing the TravisCI test results, we'd get a warning about coding
style and issues flagged from the static analysis QuantifiedCode does.

Peter