[Biopython-dev] Code quality with Quantified code

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra at popgen.net
Thu Dec 3 16:55:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

Whenever there is a commit, QuantifiedCode sends an email to the person
setting up the repository on QC with the new problems. Would there be
an interest to have this sent to this list directly?

Here is what I received:
https://www.quantifiedcode.com/app/project/554b34dfff644b75b9f647aeab1d6461/diff/a46eaf3d615d97f541a779901b4cb2e736afc12d/b23936d0f224d2c34256f68a69fb6172bd6e5824/issues