[Biopython-dev] Testings on Win 7 x64

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:13:07 UTC 2014

Hi Zheng,

A failed manual import of scipy make me control what happened to my
distro, the scipy was there (infact for some other math computation
script it works) but for some reason wasn't used by biopython, however
I reinstalled the last version available, rebuilt and retest and the
problem disappeared.

Peter, the C modules instead I have no idea to how make them works,
they're compiled and installed in place but seems that my snake's nest
don't want to load it, I don't know why. Apparently they don't looks
like an importable python module.

Manlio