[Biopython-dev] PyTennessee 2014, Nashville, February 22nd and 23rd

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:27:31 UTC 2013

Any Biopythoneers based in/near Tennessee?

http://www.pytennessee.org/speaking/cfp/

"PyTennessee 2014, taking place for the first time in Nashville on February
22nd and 23rd, will be accepting all types of proposals starting Oct 1st,
2013 through Nov 1st, 2013. Due to the competitive nature of the selection
process, we encourage prospective speakers to submit their proposals as
early as possible. We're looking forward to receiving your best proposals
for tutorials and talks. Lightning talk sign ups will be available at the
registration desk the day of the event."

According to the organisers on Twitter they'd be interested in a Biopython
talk submission,
https://twitter.com/ed_dodds/status/387664414305820672
https://twitter.com/PyTennessee/status/387666325612396545