[Biopython-dev] Thesis Ideas

pizza Dave pizzadave108 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:51:53 UTC 2013

Hi
I am currently doing a post grad in data analytics I come from
a plant bio-techonology background so I would like to work in
bioinformatics area
in the future. I am currently trying to think of a thesis project.

I am a strong programmer curtently using mostly python but an experencet in
C++ and Java.
I would like to get some ideas of contrubutions I could make to biopython as
a thesis. I would like to do something with alot of programming because
that's
what i'm good at and it's also alot of fun.

also it would be great to contribution to the development bio-python

so I am wondering do you have any ideas for a project I cound do for
my thesis, I have about 10 weeks to compleat it starting in january
its worth 10 credits. so its quite a small short project.

any Ideas would be greatly apprechided.
Thanks

David Morrisroe.