[Biopython-dev] tutorial translation and rst files

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:09:10 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

We almost completed the Chinese translation of the Biopython tutorial and
fixed the format errors caused by latex to rst conversion. It's based on
the Update – 22 March 2013 and the repository is here:
https://github.com/bigwiv/Biopython-cn , including the English version .

I heard there was an discussion about switching the tutorial format from
latex to rst or Sphinx/reStructuredText port. don't whether these files are
useful for this task. I'm not an expert in rst format and there must be
other errors in those files. Any suggestions?

Best,
Yanbo

--

*Yanbo Ye*
*Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, *

*Email: ye_yanbo at gibh.ac.cn <ye_yanbo at gibh.ac.cn>*
*Web: http://www.yeyanbo.com <http://www.yeyanbo.com>*
*Phone: (86)-020-32093810*