[Biopython-dev] [biopython] Fix flex library dependency of MMCIFlex; closes 2619 (#31)

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:15:44 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

As far as I can tell, there isn't an MMCIF unit test. I'll work on a
minimal data file for testing MMCIFParser and MMCIF2Dict - may take me
a day or so as I'm not yet familiar with the unittest class.

Your error indicates that the C module isn't installed (the biopython
site package should contain Bio/PDB/mmCIF/MMCIFlex.so).

Re: Python 3, are you referring to the changes to import?

Lenna