[Biopython-dev] Extended Amino Acid Chains

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo.faccioli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:01:58 UTC 2012

Hi Mathew,

If I understood your email, I have already implemented it. However, it is
not put into BioPython project yet.In this moment, I don't have time to do
it alone.

In [1] there is an example of my code. In my project I extended the
BioPython classes and created my parser because I had to work with files
and database in same code. Therefore, I believed that it was the best :-).

So, if it is what you wanted, we can work together to put it into BioPython
project.

[1] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4270818/workingFcfrpStructure.py

Best regards,

--