[Biopython-dev] Features of the GSOC branch ready to be merged

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:13:29 UTC 2010

Sorry Peter, your email got completely hidden in my mailbox.. gmail bug.

I told Kristian I wouldn't mind at all creating a new branch just for these
features but I really don't know how to do it. I'll look into that git
cherry-pick command and see what I can do :)

Thanks!

João [...] Rodrigues
http://doeidoei.wordpress.com