[Biopython-dev] Another Biopython release?

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Tue Sep 15 14:59:43 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know it's been only a month since we released Biopython 1.51, but
> does anyone (other than me) think that we already have enough done
> to warrant another release? The associated CVS freeze would also
> serve as a good break point for moving to github (see other threads).

That would be great. As for the move to github, I've added some (quite
preliminary) docs for developers on how to make commits to the main
branch using git and github to the wiki:
http://www.biopython.org/wiki/GitUsage#Commiting_changes_to_main_branch

Any comments and/or improvements are most welcome.

cheers
  Bartek