[Biopython-dev] OBO2OWL parser / converter

Ed Cannon eoc210 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:25:24 UTC 2009

Hi Hilmar,

My OBO2OWL parser is implemented based on Tirmizi & Miranker’s paper titled:
“OBO2OWL: Roundtrip between OBO and OWL” (
www.cs.utexas.edu/~hamid/pub/tirmizi-obo2owl-tr-06-47.pdf<http://www.cs.utexas.edu/%7Ehamid/pub/tirmizi-obo2owl-tr-06-47.pdf>
)1.

After having looked at the link you sent me to the OBO2OWL mappings google
spreadsheet, it appears that there are some differences, which I’m looking
into at the minute.

Ref:

1. Syed Hamid Tirmizi and Daniel P Miranker. (2006). OBO2OWL: Roundtrip
between OBO and OWL. The University of Texas at Austin, Department of
Computer Sciences, Technical Report TR-06-47, October 2, 16 pages.

Cheers,

Ed