[Biopython-dev] biopython on github

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Wed Mar 25 16:33:13 UTC 2009

2009/3/25 Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>:

> We should probably all write something on the wiki page for our
> personal forks, describing what you're using it for, what at the main
> branches likely to be of interest etc.

Hi,

I'll be happy to write some draft version of guidelines for developers
and contibutors to the wiki.

It just seems that currently there are some problems with biopython
wiki. Does anyone know what is the problem?
Is it some kind of internal OBF issue or is it because of increased
interest in biopython after the application note was
published? Do we have access to any access statistics to the website?

cheers
Bartek