[Biopython-dev] biopython on github

Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio dalloliogm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:57:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Bartek Wilczynski
> <bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org> wrote:
>
> Related to this, what OS and version of git are you (Bartel and Giovanni)
> using?

I am using git 1.5.4.3 on an Ubuntu 8.04 distribution.
At home, I am using a git binary distribution on an Ubuntu 8.10.

At the moment I am having some strange problems, relative to the fact that I
had a branch previously named as 'biopython' in my account, so it seems
don't understand well the fact that the old branch has been renamed.
For example, I don't have the 'Fork' button.... but it must be a temporary
problem, I already contacted the github's tech support.

My blog on bioinformatics (now in English): http://bioinfoblog.it