[Biopython-dev] Structure and LDNe

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:48:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Jason Eshleman (he subscribes to this list also) has made available
code to interact with Structure (a widely used application in
population genetics - the 2 papers related to it have around 3000
citations acording to Google scholar). We will try to convert his code
to the Bio.PopGen namespace, create documentation and test cases.
To this adds the exsiting LDNe code (mine). This all should be ready
in a reasonably fast time frame (I suppose before the next release).

The all important statistics part is still due, I am afraid (I don't
know if anybody has looked at the beta code on git). But at least this
LDNe and Structure code will be ready to go soon.

Tiago