[Biopython-dev] biopython on github

Bartek Wilczynski bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org
Wed Feb 25 09:40:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Bartek Wilczynski
<bartek at rezolwenta.eu.org> wrote:

> I've requested launchpad to follow our cvs trunk. They should (after
> reviewing my request) put it into the location:
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/biopython-test/trunk
> I'll post to the list if they get back to me. We'll see how it goes.

There is a small technical problem with bazaar following our repo. For
now, their scripts are working only with
cvs pserver connections without password. It shouldn't be too
difficult for them to adjust (anyway the setup of
each import is not fully automated), but just in case it's not
possible for now: Can we set up a user with no
password and read-only access to our cvs repo? Who would be the right
person to contact?

cheers
Bartek