[Biopython-dev] code credits

Marshall Hampton mhampton at d.umn.edu
Thu Dec 17 18:42:33 UTC 2009

I strongly encourage you to list anyone who has contributed a patch, no
matter how small.  This has worked very well for the Sage project
(www.sagemath.org) where credit is given to all contributors and reviewers
(every patch must be reviewed by at least one other person).  For example
see:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-announce/msg/bcf5591837068b5f

Marshall Hampton
University of Minnesota, Duluth