[Biopython-dev] Sequences and simple plots

Jared Flatow jflatow at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:34:00 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

Good ideas for some useful examples! (though I can't actually find
them in the cookbook...)

Anyway I hope you don't mind but while I was looking, I added another
example for SeqIO input/output that uses the new format method:

http://biopython.org/wiki/SeqIO

I tend to prefer this type of method to SeqIO.write, though I don't
think it appears anywhere in the documentation

Regards,
jared