[Biopython-dev] Biopython to begin transition to Subversion

Jared Flatow jflatow at northwestern.edu
Sat Feb 9 20:11:52 UTC 2008

Is there any read-only access yet for biopython users without login
credentials? I'm very excited about this change, I have been waiting
to update until the switch was made.

On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:44 PM, Michiel de Hoon wrote:
> When I executed the svn command, I get subdirectories branches,
> tags, and trunk. Branches is almost empty, tags contains all
> previous Biopython releases, and trunk is Biopython leading up to
> the next release. Shouldn't we see trunk only (same as with CVS)?

You may have already figured this out but with svn you can check out
only the trunk with:

svn co svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/hartzell/biopython-prototype/
trunk [name you want to checkout into]

jared