[Biopython-dev] Biopython to begin transition to Subversion

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 17:55:03 UTC 2008

> You may have already figured this out but with svn you can check out
> only the trunk with:
>
> svn co svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/hartzell/biopython-prototype/
> trunk [name you want to checkout into]

I got there in the end after some password hickups (I've email Chris
about this) with:

svn co svn+ssh://username@dev.open-bio.org/home/hartzell/biopython-prototype/biopython/trunk

Once that was done, I was able to build Biopython and run the unit
tests fine on my Linux machine.

I haven't tried anything further (e.g. running a "svn diff" or
committing a small change).

As to Jared's question, I would expect there to be guest read-only
access on the official SVN repository, like there is now with CVS.  I
don't know if there is a guest account setup on the prototype migrated
SVN.  Chris?