[Biopython-dev] Making mxTextTools an optional dependency insetup.py

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Mon Nov 19 01:23:06 UTC 2007

The fewer dependencies, the merrier; having two mxTextTools versions makes
this dependency even trickier. I am not sure though how much of Biopython
needs mxTextTools.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032