[Biopython-dev] Offer to convert BioPython to NumPy

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 20:36:05 UTC 2007

Hi,
That would be great because I have not had any time to look into this!
Also, I realized that I need to understand more about BioPython first.

However, most files appear to only need very small changes but
virtually all the uses (except Bio/KDTree/KDTree.py)  use the 'from
Numeric import *'.

Bruce

Bio/LogisticRegression.py
Bio/MarkovModel.py