[Biopython-dev] To the core developers...

Michael Hoffman hoffman at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 13 06:28:16 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, James Casbon wrote:

> OK, well that's a a step in the right direction, but now comes the hard part:
> getting more people involved in looking after parts of the project.

I'm still here and can maintain Bio.Wise.

I'm no longer maintaining Bio.GFF. (I usually use my own GTF module
that is not in Biopython instead now). Perhaps it should be deprecated
if you are going to deprecate unmaintained modules.
--
Michael Hoffman <hoffman at ebi.ac.uk>
European Bioinformatics Institute