[Biopython-dev] biopython in ZOPE volunteer

Danny Navarro d.navarro at bmb.sdu.dk
Fri Mar 29 09:41:07 EST 2002

Hi Florian,

My first mail was some rough ideas. I was trying to get some
collaboration to do it. I still have to maturate more the ideas. But
even if I don't find collaboration in the beginning I'll be sending my
progress. Right now, I am reading lots of docs about biopython and
Zope in order to come out soon with a clear idea about how to integrate
them.

My guess now is that I'll use Zclasses to wrap biopython to do it. But I
want to evaluate more possibilities.

Wishes.