[Biopython-dev] Biopython release To-Do

Jeffrey Chang jchang at SMI.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 4 01:35:25 EST 2002

Did you get a new copy of the CVS repository?  Try using the
instructions at:
http://bio.perl.org/UserInfo/CVShelp.shtml
substitute "biopython" for "bioperl", and "dev.open-bio.org" for
"bio.perl.org".

Is "cvs: not found" exactly the error message you are getting?  Also,
what cvs commands cause it?  Does "cvs update" do it?

Jeff