[Biopython-dev] Biopython release To-Do

katel at worldpath.net katel at worldpath.net
Tue Dec 3 17:38:23 EST 2002

I just downloaded a new Ssh from sourceforge and connected to
dev.open-bio.org.  I see the file I want to check in but when I run a cvs
command the OS says cvs: not found.

                    Cayte
Hello everybody,

Thanks for everybody who has been helping getting Biopython ready for
another release!  Here's a check-list of stuff we still have left to
do, along with names of who is signed up to do it.  Please send a
quick progress update on the status of the task, or at least an email
saying it's not getting done.

Thanks,
Jeff

.