[Bioperl-pipeline] rerunning an analysis

jeremyp at sgx3.bmb.uga.edu jeremyp at sgx3.bmb.uga.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:10:36 EST 2003

Hi,

Actually, it turns out that I will know the number of times a given
analysis must run before the pipeline starts. So, I am going to
automatically generate the appropriate xml file for now. I don't have any
specific examples where running something until an arbitrary condition is
met is necessary, although it's certainly possible that someone might need
this in the future.

Jeremy