[Bioperl-pipeline] input creates/update action

Shawn Hoon shawnh at fugu-sg.org
Tue Jun 3 13:35:01 EDT 2003

Hi Jeremy,
	the 2nd datamonger job shouldn't get created. An input is only created
if the
<input> tag is placed within the datamonger tag:
like for cdna2genome.xml

<snip>
<analysis id="1">
       <data_monger>
         <initial/>
         <input>
           <name>input_file</name>
         </input>
         <input_create>

</snip>

whereas in analysis 3

<snip>
<analysis id="3">
       <data_monger>
         <input_create>
           <module>setup_cdna2genome</module>
           <rank>1</rank>
           <argument>

</snip>

no input

So if u leave it out for your analysis id 3 then the input won't get
created.

hope that helps

shawn