[Bioperl-pipeline] WAITFORANOTHER is needed?

Elia Stupka elia at tll.org.sg
Tue Apr 15 17:57:55 EDT 2003

> I was fool. For Anaysis 1, I had inserted a new Rule, WAITFORANOTHER.
> In Analysis 1, I have two analyses and don't know which analysis
> firstly
> will end. So, I let one analysis wait for another, then continue
> Analysis 2.

That is a valid point, you are not a fool, we have WAIT_FOR_ALL to wait
for multiple (all) jobs from one analysis to be finished, but we
currently don't allow waiting for multiple analyses, which should be
allowed. How did you solve it? Did you hardcode the id of the other
analysis?

Interesting...

Elia

---