[Bioperl-l] Circular dependency problems packaging BioPerl as RPM

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 30 13:42:34 UTC 2012

The Bio::Expression dependencies are unusual, I'll have to look through and find the modules responsible for pulling these in.  When I last ran these no tests failed, so either the dependency is off or no tests have been written for the modules in question.

We can always release a new CPAN BioPerl-Run to deal with it.

chris