[Bioperl-l] Perl

Frank Schwach fs5 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 08:34:35 UTC 2011

and the answer is: yes, it is possible. What you need is a book such as
"Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics" (O'Reilly). Have a go at a script
and if it doesn't work, post it in a forum along with yuor specific
questions to get help. However, if you want a non-BioPerl solution, the
BioPerl mailing list might not be the best place for it (try Perlmonks
for example).

Frank