[Bioperl-l] Perl

Adam Witney awitney at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 11:08:24 UTC 2011

[again, please keep the list cc'd]

Yes it should be very easy.... the sequence files are just text... however this looks like a homework exercise, so you should try doing it yourself first and then asking for help when your script does not quite work.

This really is a basic perl task so give it a go.... people on the list will not write it for you.