[Bioperl-l] subsection of genbank file

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:44:47 UTC 2009

Hi Liam,

My mistake, it looks like the bug had already been reported and fixed,
which means I get to go home earlier. I've marked your bug as a
duplicate of bug 2810.

You can get the patched version by installing bioperl-live (just
downloading the bioperl-live SeqUtils.pm and putting it in the correct
place on your system would probably also work).

Cheers.
Roy.